Engineer Foundation Certification Services of Manufactured Homes
- On-Site inspections with Engineering Certifications for:
- Permanent Foundation Certification of Manufactured Homes
- Certification(s) of Additions for Manufactured Homes
- The Engineer’s Certification specifies that the foundation/Addition(s) complies with HUD/VA/FHA Guidelines for Manufactured Homes
- We perform on-site inspections and Engineering Foundation / Addition Certifications for the mobile home industry to ensure conformance to Federal Government regulations for mortgage lenders, loan officers, real estate agents, insurance agents, and homeowners. If the manufactured (mobile) home foundation is in conformance with the governing HUD/FHA, VA, and conventional lending standard. We issue an Engineer’s Foundation Certification to ensure that loan guidelines are met.
Your Key to a Worry-Free Home – Trustworthy Manufactured Home Inspections.
- Roof and attic for leaks, ventilation, and insulation
- Windows for operation and sealant
- Plumbing system for leaks, pressure, and functionality
- Electrical system for code compliance, grounding, and operation of fixtures
- Heating and cooling system for operation and efficiency
- Flooring and subfloor for level and stability
- Walls, ceilings, and doors for proper installation and function
- Foundation for stability and level
- Exterior for proper grading and drainage, and the condition of siding and trim
- Interior for signs of water damage and overall condition
- Label verification and documentation review.